RebEllen

About Me

My Photo
Name: RebEllen
Location: Houston, Texas, United States

I'm forgetful. I'm old. I have a phobia about having my hair cut. I'm just plain weird. Better than being weird weird.

View my complete profile

Recent Posts

  • Today after spending way too much time visiting on...
  • The Harris County Hospital District is run by a bu...
  • Pecan Pie!I love it so much.I had never eaten even...
  • I'll be the first to admit that my sleeping habits...
  • This season of American Idol was just awful. The c...
  • There is so much I could say about Lost, but I'm n...
  • This could help some to understand what Lost was a...
  • Damon and Carlton P1 The Pitch (about 2 min mark)
  • Unnecessary Censorship

Powered by Blogger

Terror Alert Level

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

HCHD Kiss my lily white ass, you SOBs.

posted by RebEllen | 10:15 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home