RebEllen

About Me

My Photo
Name: RebEllen
Location: Houston, Texas, United States

I'm forgetful. I'm old. I have a phobia about having my hair cut. I'm just plain weird. Better than being weird weird.

View my complete profile

Recent Posts

  • Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr!I'm not having a good day. I'm suf...
  • Why do people lie? Oh sure, I understand when peop...
  • Okay, so I did quit my job yesterday. For realsies...
  • I may have quit my job today.That is all.">
  • Elton John is my favorite entertainer. His music g...
  • The Tide Will Turn For Rebecca Music by Elton Joh...
  • Help me be an L.A. lady....Blue jean baby, L.A. la...
  • Send Me MoneyI've always been one to fly by the se...
  • Vote Early and Vote Often!
  • I've been busy

Powered by Blogger

Terror Alert Level

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Happy July 4 Everybody!!

Today begins a new journey.

More on that later, hopefully.

posted by RebEllen | 4:56 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home