My Photo
Name:
Location: Houston, Texas, United States

I'm forgetful. I'm old. I have a phobia about having my hair cut. I'm just plain weird. Better than being weird weird.

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Elton John is my favorite entertainer. His music generally makes me cry. I feel like he's singing about all phases of my life.

I've had some tough times within the last 6 months are so, but things may be looking up. The song I posted yesterday by Elton is not recorded but it is just so me! And to think that I've always wanted him to do a song for me! LOL






3 Comments:

Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said...

I'm here from Wendy's tonight! Perhaps you should write Elton and tell him about what yoiu wish!

1:44 AM  
Blogger FRIDAY'S CHILD said...

Yes I agree with you. Elton John's songs are really very sentimental.
Thanks for dropping by.

2:50 AM  
Blogger Tracie Nall said...

Gotta love Elton John!

Wendy sent me!

12:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home