RebEllen

About Me

My Photo
Name: RebEllen
Location: Houston, Texas, United States

I'm forgetful. I'm old. I have a phobia about having my hair cut. I'm just plain weird. Better than being weird weird.

View my complete profile

Recent Posts

  • Part One, July 4, 2005Ok, so today I didn't go hom...
  • OK, so this is the shocking thing I did on my firs...
  • Lots and lots of stuff running through my head ton...
  • Busy, busy, busy.I was really busy today, so it's ...
  • What to say? What to say? Oh mah gawd, it was just...
  • Well, I missed posting on Wednesday. It was a long...
  • Damn you Tommy Hilfiger! Damn you Ralph Lauren! Da...
  • I had better hurry if I want to still have an entr...
  • That's not me up there, but I'm pretty damn pathet...
  • You think...that's me up there in that picture?Tha...

Powered by Blogger

Terror Alert Level

Tuesday, July 05, 2005




Sorry I'm all tied up. Be back tomorrow.

posted by RebEllen | 10:55 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home