
This season of American Idol was just awful. The contestants just weren't that good and some of the better ones -- Didi, Lilly, and Janell -- simply were voted out early in the game. It was said this would be the year for the girls to win, but that didn't happen.
Our winner, Lee DeWyze, a 23-year-old paint salesman (oh, how TPTB crammed the "simple paint salesman" down our throats!) from Chicago was the high vote-getter tonight. The guy can not carry a tune and his lack of stage presence (not to mention "pipes") were so glaringly absent tonight when he and Crystal "MamaSox" Bowersox performed with Joe Cocker. How apropos was that DeWyze's line tonight was "What would you do if I sang out of tune?" OMG! LOL You're the next American Idol? BTW, he was pretty much out of tune all night. But Crystal was rocking the song right along with Cocker while DeWyze just mumbled into a microphone.
Neither one of them will be a huge success -- hell, I doubt DeWyze will be a success at all -- but I think Crystal could probably make a comfortable living with her singing/songwriting. And I think that would make her very happy.
2 Comments:
I completely agree - it was the worst bunch of singers they have ever had. And when the show started, they said it was going to be the best bunch of singers they have ever had.
alol a person actually read my blog! I don't believe it. In case you haven't guessed, this is more like therapy for me.
Post a Comment
<< Home