My Photo
Name:
Location: Houston, Texas, United States

I'm forgetful. I'm old. I have a phobia about having my hair cut. I'm just plain weird. Better than being weird weird.

Monday, May 24, 2010


There is so much I could say about Lost, but I'm not ready yet. I did so very much love the ending of the show. And I thank everyone who has ever been involved with the show for entertaining me all these years. Truly, you are all masters at your various games.

But what I really want to say is about Celebrity Apprentice. This is a show that I haven't always taken seriously. This season was different, I really liked it a lot. I normally would watch other programs but I decided to forgo the first run of Desperate Housewives and Brothers and Sisters to watch Celebrity Apprentice at its God-given ← (The Donald?) time.

Most of the people who appeared on CA were totally unknown to me, some I knew a little about, and a few I considered my very knowledgeable on.

Brett Michaels stood out to me from the first episode. This is someone whose name I had heard, but I don't know that I ever connected a face or an idea about him with the name. When I first started to read about him, I was shocked that this was the same person that I saw on my TV screen because frankly, he sounded like a train wreck. Perhaps he should get a new publicist.

He is nothing like the persona presented in the press of past. On CA, Michaels came off as genuine, affable, determined, dedicated, creative to the max and as a team player. As the episodes mounted, I found myself liking him more and more. I'm sure he's had his moments of hard-living, loving, drinking and maybe even drugging, but I didn't really see evidence of that on the show.

I am thrilled that he won the title Celebrity Apprentice because it's my opinion that he deserved it. I wish good things for him -- particularly good health and a speedy recovery.



-- a new fan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home