RebEllen

About Me

My Photo
Name: RebEllen
Location: Houston, Texas, United States

I'm forgetful. I'm old. I have a phobia about having my hair cut. I'm just plain weird. Better than being weird weird.

View my complete profile

Recent Posts

  • Why does life just seem so redundant? Is it becaus...
  • Wendy dear, I think this Prive gown is to die for....
  • Big Brother is Back! All*Stars This Season!King Ka...
  • Happy July 4 Everybody!!Today begins a new journey...
  • Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr!I'm not having a good day. I'm suf...
  • Why do people lie? Oh sure, I understand when peop...
  • Okay, so I did quit my job yesterday. For realsies...
  • I may have quit my job today.That is all.">
  • Elton John is my favorite entertainer. His music g...

Powered by Blogger

Terror Alert Level

Saturday, September 30, 2006

Life as I know it has changed drastically.

posted by RebEllen | 10:59 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home