My Photo
Name:
Location: Houston, Texas, United States

I'm forgetful. I'm old. I have a phobia about having my hair cut. I'm just plain weird. Better than being weird weird.

Friday, July 14, 2006


Wendy dear, I think this Prive gown is to die for. I think he can make it lavender for you. It would be perfect.

12 Comments:

Blogger Melli said...

Oh now that IS stunning! I wonder if Wendy does "poofy"... Can't wait to hear her choice! Good luck! :)

4:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love this....

I'm playing the 'help Wendy' pick a gown.

5:16 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

i haven't started playing yet... i am still visiting oithers to make sure i dont duplicate... omg, this is beautiful!

7:32 PM  
Blogger RebEllen said...

I'm sad :( that dear Miss Wings hasn't been by to see this gorgeous gown yet.

7:57 PM  
Blogger Meira{FB} said...

Oh yes, another side shoulder one!
Oooooo so pretty!

8:43 PM  
Blogger Melli said...

Don't worry Reb... she'll be by! She hasn't seen mine yet either -- but she's probably busy! She'll come!

10:18 PM  
Blogger WendyWings said...

Sorry but I had to take Miss Rebecca to the library I am here now, in lavender this indeed would be perfect, it is stunning.
Mark likes this one too lol.

11:17 PM  
Blogger Lynn said...

I like the way this flows...I'm late but decided to play;-)

11:52 PM  
Blogger MaR said...

it is such a beautiful gown... I am playing too, I think she still doesn't have a gown, lol!

4:22 AM  
Blogger Susan said...

I love how this one flows. I picked one here

11:41 PM  
Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said...

Very Very Pretty Gown...It really is hard to pick one, isn't it?
I hope this helps her though...This is fun!

11:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the blog that you have. I was wondering if you would link my blog to yours and in return I would do the same for your blog. If you want to, my site name is American Legends and the URL is:

www.americanlegends.blogspot.com

If you want to do this just go to my blog and in one of the comments just write your blog name and the URL and I will add it to my site.

Thanks,
David

6:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home