RebEllen

About Me

My Photo
Name: RebEllen
Location: Houston, Texas, United States

I'm forgetful. I'm old. I have a phobia about having my hair cut. I'm just plain weird. Better than being weird weird.

View my complete profile

Recent Posts

  • I've been busy
  • Has Anyone Seen These People ...in or around Houst...
  • I am a human pincushion. I went for my regular rhe...
  • My boss laughed at me on Friday. He had just asked...
  • I'm sick. I left work early today because I'm just...
  • Clomp, clomp, clomp! It's 3:51 A. M. and I should ...
  • I haven't mentioned this in my blog yet: I hate my...
  • Here's one the reasons for my long absences from t...
  • I'm thrilled for the Astros. They have finally won...
  • Fuck Time Warner Cable. Fuck them straight to hell...

Powered by Blogger

Terror Alert Level

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Vote Early and Vote Often!

posted by RebEllen | 4:34 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home