I am a human pincushion. I went for my regular rheumatologist visit and infusion today. Once again, not much from the rheumy, who had an office full of patients and was very distracted. I was not able to talk once again. However, I did get out of him that we might stop the remicade on the next visit 21 February.
When I went upstairs for the infusion, the Dixie Chic could not find a vein. Well, she found a few and just blew right through them. All in all, I think we did 8 sticks. I slept like a baby through the infusion though, so that was nice. He upped my remicade to 7 vials -- whatever that means. The Dixie Chic thinks we haven't found the right dosage yet, and I tend to agree. Albeit, I'm woefully uneducated about this drug. BUT I do understand my body and I don't think it is feeling the full effects of the drugs yet.
My hair is coming out by the handfuls and I see the internist next week to discuss the boils and hair loss. Maybe we can come up with something.
1 Comments:
ACK!
Post a Comment
<< Home