RebEllen

About Me

My Photo
Name: RebEllen
Location: Houston, Texas, United States

I'm forgetful. I'm old. I have a phobia about having my hair cut. I'm just plain weird. Better than being weird weird.

View my complete profile

Recent Posts

  • Here's one the reasons for my long absences from t...
  • I'm thrilled for the Astros. They have finally won...
  • Fuck Time Warner Cable. Fuck them straight to hell...
  • I haven't been here in a while -- lots of depressi...
  • What up Mikey! What up Jani! What up Kaysar!Now, f...
  • Been in a blogging funk.I have learned I have yet ...
  • It's been a while since I typed something here. So...
  • My image server is down so that is why most of the...
  • There is just so much running through my head toda...
  • I always read the dining section of our local give...

Powered by Blogger

Terror Alert Level

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

I haven't mentioned this in my blog yet: I hate my brother.

That is all.

posted by RebEllen | 11:50 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home