My Photo
Name:
Location: Houston, Texas, United States

I'm forgetful. I'm old. I have a phobia about having my hair cut. I'm just plain weird. Better than being weird weird.

Friday, November 11, 2005

Clomp, clomp, clomp! It's 3:51 A. M. and I should be sleeping but I have the noisiest damn neighbor in the world! The bastard. What the hell is this turd doing -- running a herd of cattle through the living room? I have a good mind to slash the bastard's tires! I like to stay up late BUT on my own damn terms. My terms include peace and quiet. Hell, I don't even have the sound turned on on the computer. All I hear is the tick, tick, tick of me tapping the keys on the keyboard.

Now the fucker is guffawing -- I kid you not! When was the last time you heard someone guffaw?

OK, I've done it. Called the courtesy patrol. Whatever that is and whatever they do.

I'll probably have 3 more months of bad luck for being so mean, but damnit, it's too damn late [early?] to guffawing and clomping.

2 Comments:

Blogger WendyWings said...

We are so lucky to have quiet neighbours and enough fences LOL

4:11 PM  
Blogger RebEllen said...

I had perfect neighbors at my other apartment. *sigh* Here it is 12:53 A. M. and the herd of buffalo are back stampeding in the apartment above! Bastard!

12:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home