Fuck Time Warner Cable. Fuck them straight to hell.
The damned wind blows and the cable goes out. Not just the cable, but the internet and their stupid telephone service.
They feel so bad they want to give us ONE DAY CREDIT. Well, fuck you and your one day Time Warner Cable. I've been without cable, telephone and the internet since very early Saturday morning, you bastards.
Heaven forbid we ever have a real fucking hurricane. The frigging wind did not blow over 40 MPH. And the damned cable goes out. For God's sake, it's underground, isn't it? You stupid fucking morons.
I'll be so damned glad when we have some competition around here. Might make you assholes get out there and work. And quit charging us a fucking arm and a leg for your so-called service.
I HATE YOU TIME WARNER HOUSTON. I HATE YOU. I HATE YOU.
And for the rest of the morons in Houston. What the fuck are you going to damned grocery store for? Did you eat all the fucking food you bought last week? Give me a break. I'm sick of this place.
The damned wind blows and the cable goes out. Not just the cable, but the internet and their stupid telephone service.
They feel so bad they want to give us ONE DAY CREDIT. Well, fuck you and your one day Time Warner Cable. I've been without cable, telephone and the internet since very early Saturday morning, you bastards.
Heaven forbid we ever have a real fucking hurricane. The frigging wind did not blow over 40 MPH. And the damned cable goes out. For God's sake, it's underground, isn't it? You stupid fucking morons.
I'll be so damned glad when we have some competition around here. Might make you assholes get out there and work. And quit charging us a fucking arm and a leg for your so-called service.
I HATE YOU TIME WARNER HOUSTON. I HATE YOU. I HATE YOU.
And for the rest of the morons in Houston. What the fuck are you going to damned grocery store for? Did you eat all the fucking food you bought last week? Give me a break. I'm sick of this place.
1 Comments:
That is HILARIOUS! am I too old to have bad words still make me laugh? lol
shish
Post a Comment
<< Home