What up Mikey! What up Jani! What up Kaysar!
Now, for the guys in white hats -- the good guys of Big Brother.
More to come
Ok, here we go....
I'm going to leave Ashlea out since she wasn't really around long enough to get to know and there really wasn't an alliance while she was in the house. So, I'll start with Michael.
The lovely Janelle. Can you believe that is a mere screen cap and she still looks so gorgeous. The other girls hate her. Can you blame them? The call her a dumb whore. A gold digger. I don't know what the truth is, but she's a lot smarter than anyone gives her credit. She has a rap sheet according to The Smoking Gun but she's a pretty good player. She's been good at challenges and no one can put down Ivette better than Janelle.
The best looking one is Kaysar and he is the internet feed watchers favorite! I for one, love him. Love him! Love him! Not only because he is gorgeous, but he's brilliant. He turned the game upside down and avenged Michael's eviction by pulling a classic bait and switch which netted the Evil Eric aka Crappy. Kaysar was born in Iraq but is an American now. He brought his prayer rug and prays five times a day. He's a good Muslim man. He is among the youngest of the houseguests but the most level-headed and grounded.
That's all I got for now. I'm tired.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home