RebEllen

About Me

My Photo
Name: RebEllen
Location: Houston, Texas, United States

I'm forgetful. I'm old. I have a phobia about having my hair cut. I'm just plain weird. Better than being weird weird.

View my complete profile

Recent Posts

  • There is just so much running through my head toda...
  • I always read the dining section of our local give...
  • The bastards! I hope all you terrorists rot in hell.
  • Quit bothering me -- I'm on vacation! As soon as s...
  • Sorry I'm all tied up. Be back tomorrow.
  • Part One, July 4, 2005Ok, so today I didn't go hom...
  • OK, so this is the shocking thing I did on my firs...
  • Lots and lots of stuff running through my head ton...
  • Busy, busy, busy.I was really busy today, so it's ...
  • What to say? What to say? Oh mah gawd, it was just...

Powered by Blogger

Terror Alert Level

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

My image server is down so that is why most of the pics look like little red x's tonight. Things will look better in the morning.

posted by RebEllen | 1:10 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home