Been in a blogging funk.
I have learned I have yet another skin disease -- just when I get one under control, another pops up. Ain't life grand?
I'm thinking of requesting an anti-depressant. Life has just been getting me down lately.
Big Brother has been very entertaining, but now that the crazy women are back in control, I don't know. Well, I do know. I.do.not.like.these.people.
April Look at that. That's a 31-year-old woman who has admitted to several cosmetic surgeries. I don't know if she's trying to resemble a before picture or not. Whatever it is, she is not attractive -- outwardly or inwardly.
Maybe she's just trying to look like Granny Clampett. I guess I should be fair. She had just taken a shower and had no make-up on. But, oh my God, that is horrible. That is the number one reason that you will never see me on a reality show. She's just too damn scary in that photo.
A little about April. She's from Dallas and in pharmeceutical sales. She claims to be nice and likes everyone. Her words betray that confession. She claims her alliance is superior because the other alliance has nothing to go home to and she and her alliance have college degrees and professional jobs. She is the house gossip and one of the last hamsters to admit to being part of a pair. April has threatened to quit numerous times but so far, we are stuck with her. sigh
Wittle Jenny. She's from Plano and is April's partner in the game. She is a Dallas Desperado (who?) cheerleader in real life. She's the hamster with the most potential to be a star, in my opinion. Her game play is either brilliant or she's hopelessly clueless. I don't know much else about Jenny, except she one of the hamsters who complained about Michael's alleged advances and the next day was hanging all over him. Don't know what to make of her. Sort of a floater, but she is clearly with the girls today.
Then there's Ivette. She's gay. Not in the literal sense of the word. She doesn't have a gay bone in her body. She's a lesbian. She claims it's an ugly word associated with ugly people. She never shuts up. She claims college is not good for you because since she graduated from college she has not found suitable employment. Currently she is a waitress in Miami. She has spent the better part of a couple of days in tears. She's very naive and was part of the last team to admit to being paired up -- but she hasn't been completely truthful about that either. She claims she and Beau (the most ungay Gay guy ever to grace a TV screen) don't really know each other -- CBS just threw them together but they are actually quite good friends. Ivette is Cuban and a Lesbian, Beau is Black and a Homosexual -- minorities to the max -- and since Eric the firefighter befriended them, more or less validating their existence, something they had never really had so unconditionally and easily before this, they developed a very strong allegiance to the man. In other words Ivette and Beau were nothing more than sheep.
That's Beau, looking very stylishly gay. The man is a personal shopper in Miami and apparently does a lot of shopping for some very famous celebs. Despite the fact that he has shown very little personality, he has popped up on the atrocious CBS show "The Cut" with Tommy Hilfiger. Also he was seen on MTV's "Made." Didn't utter a word on either show -- same as Big Brother 6. But Beau is clearly in woman's alliance and I think he's there to stay.
Haggie, I mean Maggie. Eric's partner in the game. This week's head of household. A woman scorned and she has a fury! She is the one who started the most amazing thing I have ever seen. Michael, who has been voted off, thanks to Maggie. Here's how it went down. Michael made the mistake of getting a little too close to the women, but he wasn't being serious, just joking around, but Big Brother being an adversarial game, the women were offended -- or so they claimed. Eric confronted Michael and made a big stink out of Michael being a sexual harasser. Going so far as threatening the producers with a lawsuit and walking out of the game. All of us Live Feed watchers knew that Eric was way off-base. Michael was not a sexual harasser, he may have made some awful choices, but he wasn't trying to harass the women. Anyway, Eric got so worked up in a conversation with Maggie, April and Ivette that Maggie said, "You know what, I'm scared." She went on to claim that tehy were all in danger because Michael could kill them all. He knew martial arts and surely that meant he was aggressive. He was going to murder and/or rape them all in their sleep. A sociopath she called him. A sexual predator. Everyone believed her. Michael went from a simple flirt in actuality to sociopathic rapist/murderer in the span of less than 5 minutes. That little conversation was never forgotten by the members of the alliance who evicted Michael the first chance they had. Haggie is a complete and total bitch who thinks she is better and smarter than everyone else.
I.can.not.stand.her.and.can.not.wait.until.she.is.evicted.
That's the female alliance.
Well, maybe I should add Eric. Thank God, he's gone. As much as I can't stand Haggie, I hated Eric, aka Cappy, even more. The man is the biggest hypocrit in the history of hypocrisy. Cappy earned the nickname due to his being a captain in the Las Vegas Fire Department. He earned the name Crappy from all the online Live Feed watchers, who are repulsed by him. As someone who was married to a firefighter, I can honestly say that people like Cappy give firefighters a bad name. That being said, Crappy did bring the most drama ever to Big Brother. He's about 5'6'' with heels on and a Napoleon Complex would be the easiest diagnosis. Delusional wouldn't be a stretch either. Since being evicted on Thursday, Crappy is currently rewriting the History of his stint in the Big Brother House on The Early Show and the online show "House Calls." Please check that out. The hosts of the show tried to not let Eric get away with his version of the truth.
Tomorrow I will chronicle the good guys. But here's a preview:
I have learned I have yet another skin disease -- just when I get one under control, another pops up. Ain't life grand?
I'm thinking of requesting an anti-depressant. Life has just been getting me down lately.
Big Brother has been very entertaining, but now that the crazy women are back in control, I don't know. Well, I do know. I.do.not.like.these.people.
Maybe she's just trying to look like Granny Clampett. I guess I should be fair. She had just taken a shower and had no make-up on. But, oh my God, that is horrible. That is the number one reason that you will never see me on a reality show. She's just too damn scary in that photo.
A little about April. She's from Dallas and in pharmeceutical sales. She claims to be nice and likes everyone. Her words betray that confession. She claims her alliance is superior because the other alliance has nothing to go home to and she and her alliance have college degrees and professional jobs. She is the house gossip and one of the last hamsters to admit to being part of a pair. April has threatened to quit numerous times but so far, we are stuck with her. sigh
I.can.not.stand.her.and.can.not.wait.until.she.is.evicted.
That's the female alliance.
Tomorrow I will chronicle the good guys. But here's a preview:
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home